THE INCUMBENT WILL REPORT TO: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGER
MAXIMUM PACKAGE: NEGOTIABLE
To provide a full administration service to the Human Capital Business Unit. To Co-Ordinate general events and activities.
The incumbent will report to the Human Capital Manager
· National Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in HR or any relevant qualification.
· At least 2 years of HR administration experience.
· Knowledge and Experience of Sage VIP payroll and ESS system
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organisation.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts with regards to leave, medical aid, pension, taxes and any other deductions.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Ability able to solve employee’s problems, analysing their situation, and determining solutions
· Knowledge of relevant South African Labour Laws
· Ability to interpret HR policies and labour acts.
· Excellent & confident communicator.
· Good knowledge of MS Office.
· Excellent standard of written English.
· Be a team player and ability to work under pressure
· Planning and Organising skills
· Managing Conflict
· Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and internet software
Job Key Performance and Key Job Activities
1. Human Capital Administrative Support
· Provide support to the Human Capital Business Partner and Human Capital Manager.
· Update employee records, ensuring changes are captured.
· Support the implementation of Human Capital (HC) systems and databases; enter data and maintain these accordingly.
· Capture relevant HC data.
· Capture claim forms and send to finance department.
· Assist the HC Business Partners with shortlisting and coordination of interviews.
· Ensure that HC documents are signed by the correct staff member.
· Manual leave administration and Loading new employees on VIP.
· Manage Employment Verification requests (process or route to 3rd party vendor).
· Logistics for in-house training.
· Distribute information to employees.
· Provide secretarial duties to the Human Capital Manager.
· Handle all initial contact into the HR department, signposting onwards as appropriate.
· Maintain all HC related files and the database.
· Assists with a variety of projects to include: HC data audits, new hire orientation, new policy and program development and implementation, etc.
· Data administration on Employee wellness coordination.
2. Shared Services Support
· Log any queries.
· Handle all initial contact into Shared Services, signposting onwards as appropriate.
· Capture relevant shared services data.
· Typing department’s memos.
· First point of contact for systems, process & policy questions.
· Identify areas for enhancement and champion solutions with key stakeholders e.g. data inconsistencies, anomalies and invalid entries.
3. Coordinate HC and shared Services Systems
• Process employment changes including data gathering, completion of applicable documents,
securing approval & submission in HR systems.
· Coordinate on-boarding activities for assigned business units.
· Prepare induction packs.
· Provide admin support to the international population. Including support of immigration, visa's and work permits.
· Completes Forms, verifies documentation and maintains files. Submits online background and drug screening requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
· Coordinate training, in terms of scheduling training, booking venues, inviting employees for training, printing instruction manuals, and any other logistical activities related to the implementation of training.
· Interact with several internal and external partners such as Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Legal, and completion and submission of all statutory returns.
4. Document Maintenance
· Report on HC and shared services activities by generating a variety of reports each month.
· Maintain employee electronic files and records to ensure legal compliance.
· Coordinates with various business units and Legal team on changes or additions to HC policies and procedures
· Filing of policies and processes.
· Filing of employee related documents.
· Comply with the organisations’ standards for accurate HC record keeping
5. Employee Relations Support
· Provide Employee Relations (ER) support and assistance to staff and management.
· Monitor the process flow of ER.
· Prepare grievance and disciplinary inquiries forms.
· Process terminations paperwork.
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to:
Closing date: 2nd of October 2020
NB: No late applications will be accepted.