MAXIMUM PACKAGE: NEGOTIABLE
Facilitate purchasing of goods and services.
The incumbent will report to the Supply Chain Manager
· 5 years in Supply Chain Management specifically in Demand and Acquisition area
· Purchasing Diploma or equivalent/ Degree
· Knowledge of organizing and planning methods and technique.
· Listening Literacy, speaking and verbal expression.
· Computer Literacy.
· Knowledge of PMFA, PPPFA, Treasury Regulations and other related prescripts
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
· Preparation of MHSC Demand/Procurement Plan.
· Provide historic data for the completion of Demand/Procurement Plan.
· Consult and advise internal stakeholders on future contract requirements.
· Update Treasury Reporting.
· Contract Administration and monitoring.
· Compile and update MHSC contract register.
· Contract reconciliation and reporting.
· Contract Monitoring and liaison with users.
· Participate and advise during steering committee meeting.
· Advise on Contract extension and cancellation.
· Facilitate and draft SLA.
· Review of the contract file to ensure compliance.
· All Checklists are completed
· Filing of all SLA and storing files at records
· Update Treasury Reporting
· Processing of orders on the system.
· Review orders to be process.
· Capture orders on the system.
· Record and reconcile invoices received against contract milestones.
· Liaise with Finance on invoices received and confirm contract milestones.
· Approved minutes reports and signed award letters.
· Update weekly reports
· Update monthly reports
· Administration of tender validity period.
· Draft bids extension letters.
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to:
Recruitment@mhsc.org.za Enquiries should be directed to HR Department at 011-656-1797.
Closing date: 6 November 2020
NB: No late applications will be accepted.