Ref: Strategy And Organisational Performance Manager Ref: Sopm/11/2022 (Permanent).
The incumbent will report to the Chief Executive Officer
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: NEGOTIABLE
To oversee the development and implementation of the strategy and performance processes for the organisation. Articulation and documentation of the organisational strategic vision. Liaison with various stakeholders to ensure vision achievement.
- B Comm Honour’s
- 7+ years overall with plus 3 years in a strategic planning and /or organisation of relevant frameworks.
Key performance areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Synthesis of organisational strategy imperatives (documents, reports)
- Innovation of performance enhancement practices within the organisation
- Integrated reporting (quarterly and annual reports)
- Articulation and documentation of the organisational strategic vision
- Liaison with various stakeholders to ensure vision achievement
- Application and or knowledge of relevant strategic planning approaches, frameworks and models.
- Monitoring of the implementation of the strategic plan in close coordination with the senior management, the executive committee and the Board of Directors
- Effective implementation of performance monitoring and evaluation
- Manage quarterly and annual performance reporting
- Effectiveness, quality, reliability of work processes and deliverables as contained in the performance contract.
- Workshop all internal stakeholders on the approved strategic plan
- Management responsibility.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports.
- Ensure performance management of subordinate team members.
- Management of the IMS processes for the department
- Liaison with the SOE Oversight unit of the DMRE.
- Strategy/ Performance Presentations for CEO.
- Attendance to SOE Oversight/ DMRE meetings as necessary or as delegated b the CEO.
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to:
Recruitment@mhsc.org.za Enquiries should be directed to HR Department at 011-656-1797.
Closing date:25 November 2022.
NB: No late applications will be accepted.