Human Capital Manager - Permanent (Ref. HCM/11/2022)
Market-related salary package will be offered to the successful candidate
The incumbent will report to the: CHIEF HUMAN CAPITAL OFFICER
To develop, champion and manage the Human Capital strategy to ensure innovative, integrated, quality HR solutions, change and transformational programmes which attract, motivate, retain talent and facilitate organisational growth and the achievement of the organisational plan and strategy.
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management / Industrial Psychology.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the HR field including change management, HR Operations, Organisational Development and IR, 5 years should be operating at senior management level.
Key performance areas
- The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Develop and Implement the Human Resources Strategy of the MHSC.
- Develop and implementation of HR strategic frameworks and systems.
- Ensure HR policies are developed and maintained on a regular basis.
- Drive Strategic Change Management initiatives and or be a catalyst of cultural change interventions.
- Ensure effective and efficient management and administration of the Human Resources business unit.
- Development and performance management of Human Resources staff.
- Provide advise and guidance on talent attraction, retention and succession management process.
- Lead the conducting of the organizational climate survey (Employee Satisfaction Survey).
- Participate in the planning of programmes that will address problem areas and ensure implementation of the identified interventions.
- Implement Company’s Job Evaluation and Grading systems and process guidelines.
- Develop and manage the HR budget in accordance with the Public Finance Management Act, treasury regulations and Company’s policies.
- Maintain effective HR governance, risk management and internal control frameworks for HR and IR processes. Compile monthly and quarterly reports for operational meetings and to respective MHSC advisory committees as required.
- Advising and providing guidance to the MHSC on all Human Resources related matters.
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment. Should you not hear from us within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to: Recruitment@mhsc.org.za.
Kindly use the reference number in the subject line. Enquiries should be directed to HR Department at 011-656-1797.
Closing date: 25th of November 2022. No applications will be accepted after the closing date.