EXTERNAL/ INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
The Council seeks to make the following appointment
STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS INTERNSX 1 (REF: STI/08/2019) (18 MONTHS CONTRACT)
To assist the stakeholder department in the implementation of the Stakeholder Implementation Plan. To ensure MHSC’s communication, public relations and marketing is up to date. To assist with development of MHSC communication material. Assist with the creation and distribution of newsletter and promotional items to stakeholders. To monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback. Prepare detailed promotional presentations. Help with the planning and hosting of events
This is an internship programme and the position will report to the Stakeholder Manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Marketing, PR or Communications Management
· Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
· Good understanding of the latest marketing/PR and communication trends and techniques
· Must be passionate about communication, PR and marketing
· Understanding of the Public Sector
· Good organising skills
· Must be able to multitask
· Attention to detail
· Ability to read, analyse, and interpret document
· Administration skills
· Outstanding multitasking abilities
· Ability to work with and understand basic marketing and PR concepts.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Good knowledge of MS Office.
· Be a team player and ability to work under pressure
Events & Research
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to:
Recruitment@mhsc.org.zaEnquiries should be directed to HR Department at 011-070-4200
Closing date: 31 August 2019
NB:No late applications will be accepted.